Monday, January 9th
· Kasich announced appointments to the Chemical Dependency Professionals Board and the State Veterinary Medical Licensing Board. Read more here.
Wednesday, January 11th
· Kasich delivered keynote remarks at Ohio’s 2017 Behavioral Health Conference in Columbus (Franklin Co.).
· Lt. Governor Mary Taylor delivered remarks at the Call to Duty Ceremony for the 1st Battalion, 148th Infantry Regiment in Bowling Green (Wood Co.).
Thursday, January 12th
· Kasich addressed economic development leaders from across the state and discussed his vision for the coming year in Columbus (Franklin Co.).
· Kasich announced appointments to the Board of Nursing, the Sewage Treatment System Technical Advisory Committee, the Governor’s Council on People with Disabilities, the Ohio Rail Development Commission and the Ohio Reclamation Forfeiture Fund Advisory Board. Read more here.
· Taylor delivered remarks and recognized award recipients at the 32nd annual Ohio Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Commemorative Celebration in Columbus (Franklin Co.).
· Taylor delivered remarks at a community discussion following a screening of an opiate abuse awareness documentary hosted by the City of Green Drug Task Force in Uniontown (Summit Co.).
Friday, January 13th
· Kasich announced appointments to the Governor’s Council on People with Disabilities and the Board of Executives of Long-term Services and Supports. Read more here.
News of the Week